Monday, November 22, 2010

Puppy pix







So Ms. Computer Illiterate finally stumbled upon how to get my new computer to read our cameras. It was pure, dumb luck. Here are some shots of Lacey or as I commonly call her



Miss Trouble. She was just 7 pounds when we got her at the end of Aug. and could barely jump



up a step as it was as tall as her. Now she weighs about twice that and reaches the kitchen table



on her tippy toes and can jump on the sofa and our beds. Hard to stay mad at her though with



this little face. I love the skunk stripe down the back of her neck. And when her tail is wagging



fast, it looks like she is waving the white flag. She definitely got on the cute line twice but we're starting to wish she had at least made it to the brains line one time.

3 comments:

Kristine said...

What a cute puppy. I am also "blessed" with a cute puppy. He is a sponge for love and affection but house training is a challenge!

Anonymous said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW (high pitched squeal only audible to dogs and dolphins).

I see that even though she may be Tim's pain the ass he still wuves her.

Adorable! - I know puppies grow into their paws but will Lacey grow into her ears? ;D

And YAY to you Miss Computer Literate!

Sandy said...

I had a dog I called Lacey once, as well. But she was never as cute as this one. All this puppy action has me yearning for those sompanionable crazy times again, too. Perhaps this will pass... but if not, you will hear whining from my part of the world and it probably won't be the dog....